Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Jeremiah Trotter

The Mountain West Conference Tournament started today; the team who wins today's game (TCU or New Mexico) will play BYU on Thursday. I'm really excited for BYU to win the whole thing and make a big splash in the Big Dance.

This is Caden Farnsworth. He is a baby. I think he is terribly cute and Kylee and Russ did a good job in making him. I am so happy to know him and I'm pretty excited to try and match his cuteness with our own baby someday.

I feel like I want to write this huge expression of just everything in the world. More than that, though, I think that I want to feel luxuriously sassy. If what some say were true, then I could say whatever I want and then not care. However, I know some don't mean that. The point, however, is that the last two days I feel like I've been kicking it automatic style and not really participating in life. That may be because I did a hundred loads of laundry and can't not think about swimsuit season. So, that's all I have to say. Well, it's all that is going to be here.

No comments: