Sunday, March 4, 2007

Doncha

I love this girl. She's off the chain.

Not that another post is needed, but I kinda felt like this would be a perfect nightcap for me. My chill is gone, there was some delicious pork roast at Grandma's and I came in third place at Pirates of the Caribbean Life. But, as we all know, if you're not first, you're last. Therefore, I think it's safe to say that I've had a great day and now I'm just going to go into this next week with a certain amount of trepidation. Trepidation, you ask? Last week was really ragged and therefore I want to have so much hope for the new week. However, why set yourself up for being let down? I'll just coast into the week and wish that there will be some good things for me in the future.

Caleb is so excited for the "Search for the Next Pussycat Doll" show that starts this week. Oh, reality shows.

No comments: