Sunday, March 4, 2007

A Chill

My mom has always had some odd views on life events and small trivial things. Thoughts like "The ocean is SO deep" and "...with muuuusic in my voice" make me wary of taking anything that my mom says seriously. However, there are a few things that she's said that I will always hold dear. One of those things is that when you get a chill during the day, you're not going to get rid of it until you go to sleep and wake up again, whether it be the next day or after a nap. That has been proven true in my life over and over again. Unfortunately, around 8:30 this morning, I was sitting in sacrament meeting and a chill hit me. Therefore, I had to sit through the rest of the meetings with a chill, walk into my cold house with a chill and visit teach with a chill. There is no hope for me.

I feel almost as cold as Julie looks here.

No comments: