Sunday, December 31, 2006

Yarrrrris

Right now, if Caleb and I were in Utah, we would be getting ready to go to Priesthood/Relief Society. But we're not! We're in California, in the warm weather, in the 11:30 church time, in our jammies, in an awesome party environment. I've had such a good time while I've been here - and we haven't even gone to The Price is Right or Disneyland yet!

Carlie got a new game for Christmas called the Game of Life: Pirates of the Carribean edition; it is such a fun game and I want to play it all the time. Mom and Dad and Caleb and I went to the Redlands temple to do a session; it's so beautiful and we had such a great experience! We've eaten some really great food and had some yummy treats. And we've gotten to sleep in every day! Good times.

And all of this has been made so much better because it's been with Caleb!

No comments: