Monday, December 11, 2006

A Little Give

Let's not kid ourselves, I've been up for almost 45 minutes and I'm still angry that I'm out of bed. Usually, by that increment, I have resigned myself to the fact that I will be up for many more hours after this and then I putt around until I feel like it's a humane time to be awake. It could be the warmth of my bed, my cute cute husband still in bed or it could be that I'm not accustomed to going to sleep so early and therefore don't feel like I got enough sleep in the first place; no matter what the reasoning, I am sorry to be my co-workers today. I wouldn't want to deal with me.

Last night, I must have had a dream about my family and some holiday. The only reason I know this is that whenever I think about my mom this morning, I automatically think of Christmas, which automatically makes me think of some family rage. Those three things don't really gel in reality, but my subconscious rarely deals in reality, so that can be the only solution.

Working 8 hours still means I'm off at 3 today! Sick.

1 comment:

Caleb said...

I still love you and you can be as grumpy as you want today after you get home. I won't care. :)