Thursday, December 14, 2006

That's What She Said

Today started out kinda rough; I guess I don't know what to do with myself anymore when I don't have to work. I used to be so good at it, so what went wrong? Anyway, started out rough. Yes. But, I'm feeling better about life because I'm about to watch the Christmas episode of "The Office."

Yes, sitcoms fix everything in life.

I am hoping for a lot of Pam/Jim love in this episode, but I wouldn't mind seeing a full-out Toby episode. All Toby, all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if no one shared my opinion, but I can't help but root for the underdog and pine for the Human Resources rep. Yum.

If this episode lets me down, I will scream loudly and wait all of those weeks for the new one. It's too bad I'm so devoted that I can't boycott.

No comments: