Wednesday, December 27, 2006

His Name's Bob

This is Bob. He is welcoming you to the Price is Right, thanking you for joining him. And that we will be, January third. Wearing some swank shirts, if they ever get made. After some great New year's partying, if the party ever gets planned. Working 24 hours in three days really hinders the getting ready plans for this girl. I hate having to cram everything into my life and still pretend that I'm on vacation. Meh, it's this way for everyone.

Christmas was great; Caleb made me a scrapbook of our first week of dating. I cried, but only at the hand written note at the end! Also, I received some great DVDs, shoes, makeup and other assorted goodies. I am really happy that my first married Christmas was such a success and that Caleb also felt that it was a great Christmas. I hope Bob Barker also had a great Christmas.

We also got a digital camera from the Flanagans, making our lives a lot easier (as well as Shyla's; now we won't have to borrow hers all the time anymore!). I'm going to try to take as many pictures as I can of our adventures. To help me with that, I made a flickr account. This will hopefully push me into taking some great pictures and actually uploading them onto the computer.

I cannot wait to be out of the state, out of the snow, wrapped up in Bob's welcoming arms. And Caleb's. :-)

No comments: