Saturday, December 16, 2006

Meanwhile, Back in the Holding Room

Caleb and I discovered mini ravioli today. We are feeling that it might be a repeat offender in our house, as Caleb put it; pasta is serious business in our house and we feel like taking a new pasta into our lives could change everything. Therefore, we took a lot of consideration into our choice and the mini ravioli came out victorious!

Tonight is a huge group date to go see "The Holiday," a movie with my favorite Jack Black in it. I hope that the movie ends up being better than the tens of horrible reviews that I've read for it. It may depend on the company too, because Julie and Talmage, Roxy and James, Kathy and Billy and Shyla and Shawn will be joining us. Should be good times!

And can I just say, I love spending time with my husband. I never get to do enough of it and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world when I can. I made a good decision in marrying my best friend.

No comments: