Friday, December 15, 2006

Crash....Into Me

Today was another early day at work, so I'm feeling the groggy spells right now. I might just take a nap before Caleb and I go and see "Employee of the Month" this evening. How funny is it that I went to early morning seminary for 4 whole years and was involved in so many things and I still had a great time waking up at 5 am every morning. It goes without saying that now, 21 and married, that feat is harder to accomplish. Work was great and I'll never say that nothing good came out of working at a scrapbook store - I laugh a lot more now.

The Office did not disappoint. I would have to say that it was the best episode of the season, and that's hard to say, considering I loved "The Convict" episode. It was also super nice that Roxy and Julie watched it with me and Caleb; it's always nice to have someone appreciate what you love.

No comments: