Wednesday, February 13, 2008

You're My Fella, My Guy

Yep, it's me. Your friendly neighborhood Holly.

I can honestly say that I have never been more excited for a Valentine's Day than I am for this one. There are no sweepingly romantic plans (save "Step Up 2: The Streets") and I've already given my husband his big gift (a new wedding band!). I cannot put my finger on what is keeping me awake like a child before Christmas, but it's here. It's in me.

Today, in my productive day, I've given myself a lot of room to think. Sometimes, I crowd out my thoughts with peppy music or inconsequential business. Today, however, was one of those days that I felt I could trust myself. I'm so pleased with the results.

The lights are all off in the house right now, my husband snoring through cinder block walls. This is the stuff of fairy tales, people. It's where happy moments are to be found.

1 comment:

Zotz said...

You are so glam getting Caleb a new ring. Do we get to see pictures. By the way, I love the pictures of you all at Temple sqaure with the lights. Oh the magical life you lead.