Wednesday, February 6, 2008

This is a Test

10 years ago: I was in 8th grade at Cope, rocking the Vans shoes, being in love with about 8 different guys, and obsessed with everything Disneyland.

5 things that are on my to-do list tomorrow:
1) Actually get up early so I can do work.
2) Read the chapter in my theories book about Feminism
3) Edit
4) Do something unexpected
5) Wait for an unwelcome visitor

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1) Oreos
2) Chicken-flavored ramen
3) Movie popcorn
4) The new Arby's chocolate turnover - it's like pain au chocolat!
5) Orange juice

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
I'd pay off the debt of everyone I love. I would follow that by doing things that would have created problems for me before I attained my billionaire status, all of them crazy and highly contemptible.

3 of my bad habits:
1) I'm a face-toucher
2) I don't take criticism. At all.
3) I am apathetic sometimes, followed by emotionally-charged mania

5 places I have lived:
1) Redlands, CA
2) Provo, UT
3) Elk Point, SD

5 jobs that I have had:
1) Cleaning the Bishops' house
2) Jose's
3) The Malt Shoppe
4) Instructor at Archiver's
5) Editorial Assistant at Northridge Media

5 Things people don't know about me:
1) I only know how to doodle one thing (a little grass hut on the beach).
2) Sometimes, I wish I didn't know English at all and only spoke French.
3) I dream of becoming a matchmaker.
4) I am petrified to play volleyball, thanks to jamming my thumbs so many times in high school.
5) I am making a conscious effort to not let my days blend into each other, but it's not working.

Everyone I know has been tagged, so enjoy the above information without dread of being chosen next!

No comments: