Friday, July 6, 2007

Since U Been Gone


My back aches.

I've decided that that sentiment is a great way to start my entry today. It's more than obvious that my lower back pain is more interesting than me: a) going to work, b) organizing the office, c) making shepherd's pie for dinner or d) enjoying the air conditioning.











********************************

Today was a good day. I decided to fight through the bad and only accept the good. I put out positive thoughts into the world and I received a ton of good vibes in return. All I needed to cap the day off perfectly was just some chill time to relax and feel good; and here I am! Just getting out my magical thoughts of the day and hoping upon hope that tomorrow will be even better than today.

And today was a good day.

No comments: