Sunday, July 1, 2007

Absolutely Zero

Happy Canada Day! I've celebrated this wondrous event ever since I had a crush on one very cute Canadian boy two summers ago. Since then, we've both gotten married to other people and I'm pretty sure he lives in Idaho now, but I still have to represent my brethren from the North. I don't make anything fancy and there's not really any pomp that happens because of it, but it still lives on in my heart. Oh, Canada!

Caleb and I are officially alone again. We've been together with family for a week and a half now; while it's been fun, it's also been kind of stressful. We are both looking forward to putting together our new place and maxing and relaxing for the rest of the summer.

I've already gotten my first sunburn of the summer, so I'm officially ready for anything now.

Yesterday was Grandma Liebeck's funeral. Everyone from my family came, except for Carlie, who just got a job at Jose's. It wasn't that strenuous and I think everyone kept it together pretty well; I'm glad that Mommy could get some tears out because I know she loves Grandma very much. Having just done a temple session and being very aware of the plan of salvation recently, I was very appreciative for the knowledge that Mom is able to see her Grandma again and that Grandma is now in a place with all the people she outlived. She was 95, for heaven's sake.

Just by the by, Transformers comes out in less than 48 hours.

No comments: