Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Knocked Up

I made a mistake today.

I ate dinner at 5 and then slept for two hours. And now, here I am, after "American Idol," totally feeling whacked out and a little grumpy.

It's definitely not the company; Caleb and I have really enjoyed being together in the evenings without homework or anything to distract us. It almost makes me want to play the lottery so we have the shot of spending all day every day together! But, I don't want to sound cheesy, so I'll just leave it at - I like Caleb.

What I think it is, more than anything, is that because summer is a little more chill, I also have a lot of time to think. A lot of time to worry, a lot of time to think about crazy things and a lot of time to wonder about things that have happened and some things that will never happen. I don't know how to get rid of all this stuff, seeing as I know people read this blog (as opposed to a totally private journal), but I guess that's what I get for having a husband who likes to link to me.

I miss my sisters, who have taken a road trip to Redlands and I want them to come home now.

No comments: