Wednesday, May 23, 2007

With Deep Blues and Greens

So, it looks like my archives are in Portuguese. I'm not really sure how it got that way and am even less sure about how to change it, but I like it so it's staying. Eu suponho este significa que eu estou indo ser bilíngüe para por algum tempo.



Things are going really great right now. Though I have few hours at work and though things are just kind of plodding day by day, it's all good. I'm really excited to go to Redlands in less than a month and I can't wait to just be the daughter again for a little bit. Being an adult can be exhausting! American Idol is having its finale tonight as well; this is only a good thing because I have gotten bored with it and I just want it to be over. Essentially, my life revolves around road trips and competitive reality TV. Yay! :-p






See? Home looks fun, right? Hahaha, I think Mom and Caleb look so cute in this picture.

No comments: