Tuesday, April 10, 2007

To Be or Not to Be....NOT

I will never be...

*A yes man. I will always have my own opinions and they will never be quenched when the time calls for it.

*Able to figure out everything. Try hard as I might, there is no plausible way for me to understand the world's workings. Go figure.

*Willing to tell my adult husband that he can't open the windows.

*A part of an organization that doesn't fit with my ideals and standards.

*An aider and abetter to those who are committing crimes against themselves and others. I have no time for this.

*An avid scrapbooker.

*A tyrant. Though I may be bossy, I have seen this quality in others and I am trying my darndest to keep it all to myself.

*A fantastic artist.

*Able to look some people in the eye again. Times change.

*Without the people I love and respect the most. Even though some may leave, I will always hold them in my heart.

No comments: