Saturday, April 7, 2007

Pippity Poppity


The Office has returned! This Thursday's episode, "The Negotiation" was the first time in all of season 3 that I have laughed the entire episode. Dwight was comedy gold and I didn't even hate Karen that much. I think there might be an Usher Jennifer Hudson Flanagan coming soon.

At the moment, after a strenuous day of work and easter egg hunting, we are all at my house watching one of my favorite movies, "You've Got Mail." Watching it usually makes me wish that there was a lot more mystery in my life. I don't mean to say that I want my existence to turn into a Nancy Drew novel, but I just know a lot about everything that is going on in my life right now. However, all of this is a conundrum because I spend a lot of time gathering information so I can be in the know. Meh, what do I know.

No comments: