Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Save the Drama For Your Mama

I love my mommy. I was telling a friend recently that I love to read her blogs, because she appreciate things and puts them into words on a level that is so refreshing and fun. I also love to read the journals of her youth, because they are the only things more embarrassing than the journals of my youth! I hope someday that she writes a book or her memoirs or something, so we can have her thoughts for generations to come!

****

Let me apologize, first off. I have been trying to access blogger.com for two weeks now, but it would never load for me. I've had so many great adventures to share, but maybe this was a lesson in patience. Who knows?

****


GuessWhatGuessWhatGuessWHAAAAAT?! My best girl Megan is getting married!!!



She is marrying my best boy Josh!



They are getting married on June 21st! They are just the cutest and after dating for a year, they definitely know how much fun they can have for the rest of eternity!

I cannot express how happy and excited I am for these two, but more specifically for my best friend. I have always wanted her to have everything good in life, and now she is on her way to achieving it (after already graduating college and getting her dream job, natch). I just love her. And I am so blessed to have a husband who loves my friends and supports me in helping them whenever I can. YAY I'M SO EXCITED!

****

Other exciting (but not as exciting as the previous) news:
  • My new job is going swimmingly. We are moving offices tomorrow, which means we will be on a main floor instead of a basement and I will get to share an office with my favorite Alisha instead of being lonely. :)
  • School is rolling along.
  • I am loving my nursery job; we are now the sole leaders of 7 kids, which means a lot of multi-tasking and a lot more fun.
  • American Idol has started and I'm digging it.
  • Tim has been on his mission for over 6 months.
  • Caleb is a dream.
****

Also, as a point of reference, I got my hair dyed this weekend by the wonderful Roxikins. We went bold and it turned out like this:


I did it because Caleb got new stuff for his computer. And now I have new stuff for every day.

Caleb can't stop telling me that he likes it. And I can't stop telling people that it's darker than I originally intended.

5 comments:

Zotz said...

Hum...you want a book someday. Sounds exciting, scary and humerous. Maybe someday you just might get it. You rock my world, Mom.

Zotz said...

The hair is fun, but the part of your face I love most are your amazing eyes. Your eyes are filled with such excitement and love. I love your hugs too! So here's to amazing looks and hugs.

Anonymous said...

CUTE! :D Love the hair, and your friends look so stinkin' cute together! Don't you love it! Glad things are going great for ya!

Melanie said...

I love the new color. It looks awesome!

Julie said...

Et je veux manger du gateau, parce que j'aime mon pere.