Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tristan and Isolde Twice in the Past Two Days

I've got the squiggles.

I wish I had pictures to scrapbook and the choice of any products I wanted to use - and I want it right now!

There isn't much at the moment that wouldn't bring me to a weepy mess (good OR bad!) because heaven help me, I play mind games on myself.

I dreamed last night that I had mono.

Of all of the great things that happened while I was in California, getting my wedding rings cleaned was the best.

When I sit in my living room now, I feel like there should be a cute little book group here, chatting about the latest and greatest novel.

As I've been married, I have found it harder to appreciate that the sun goes down at a late time during the summer.

If I were a queen, I would still wear sandals and hope that my people still loved me.

Why, oh why is my throat burning right now?

1 comment:

Julie said...

Instead of reading the word "queen" I read the word "queer." Just thought you might like to know.