Sunday, August 5, 2007

Aren't You Just Sill?

There is a lot going on lately, which is not really a bad thing. I've been trying to keep up with all the birthdays in Caleb's and my families, working a ton (which actually is awesome) and trying to find more meaning - more grit - more all-around perfection in life. And it's getting there and that's awesome. Just really...wow. I'm amazed at how when life gets its roughest, something always pulls you out of it (sometimes by the pigtails!) and it all becomes a dream again. So, I'm really excited and happy with that.

I have never been more happy than I am when I'm with Caleb. That's all the cheesiness that I'm going to say about our (AWESOME!) first anniversary, but it's very true.

Well, I'm also going to say that I got Caleb a new Relic watch because he's needed a new one ever since we've been married. I love this watch maybe more than he does, but I don't care! It's great! I took a picture of it and its cute carrying case to illustrate how kick-butt it is.

Caleb got me the first season of "Project Runway" on DVD and I cannot stop watching it. I have seen the second and third seasons and I've liked them, but I have always heard spectacular things about the first. When Caleb took me to FYE to get my special anniversary surprise, I knew right at once that he knew he was signing up to watch Project Runway for 12 hours today! Yay! Even though I'm not nearly as fashionable as I could be, the sheer fact that it's a Bravo reality show makes it watchable and enjoyable for me. Geektron central, holla!

This coming week could bring ANYTHING. I'm trying to be prepared.

No comments: