Monday, November 26, 2007

That I Ever Did Receive

Thanksgiving was wonderful; Redlands welcomed me home and offered awesome inside jokes, wonderful food and deserts and best of all, my childhood journals.

I had been inspired by Caleb's previous journals to find my own and check out what crazy things I wrote as an 8 year old. So, when I got home, Mom helped me dig them out of the old boxes in the garage - it was a treasure hunt!

And after surviving a few brutal public readings and reading them through myself, my journals have inspired me to change a few things in my life. One of these things is really getting back to pencil and paper. This blog is wonderful for being accessible to friends and family, but it's terrible for actually letting the catharsis process work. So, I think I'm going to do that.

1 comment:

Zotz said...

Getting back to the journal writing is such a great idea. I was thinking the same thing too. Now the hardest part, actually doing it. Good Luck!