Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I Only Want Sympathy in the Form of You Crawling Into Bed With Me

I need you to hurry up now
'Cause I can't wait much longer


This is the third time I've tried writing a post today. The other times there have been distractions and apathetic thoughts and all other manner of intimidating things - but here I am, keeping it real.

My bathroom is clean, as is my kitchen. My fridge is cleaned out and I have a feeling that no one else but me will notice that I swept up all the cheez-its from the pantry. My day off was spent cleaning - trying to chase away my bad mood.

Wouldn't you rather be a winner?

The truth of it all is that I am planning a few life-changing events to happen concurrently, which is just silly from all angles. The plan is for us to start trying to have a baby in January, while I was recently told that I have been accepted for my 800th try at going to school at BYU. Not only will we be bringing new life into the world, but I'll be trying to get myself to actually succeed in something I know I can be good at.

I have been inhaling youtube when it is allowed on the BYU network; if it's available, I drop pretty much everything and watch music videos, parodies, video blogs. Fall Out Boy, Usher, U2, Perez Hilton, White and Nerdy, Hot in Herre by Jenny Owens Young. It is a disease, I say.

Speaking of, apparently I've liked Fall Out Boy since before I knew who they were. All of these videos are revealing who the authors of multiple formerly-anonymous songs are. Loving it.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

So, does that mean you got accepted to BYU!? If so, we need to talk! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I love you! And I noticed that the Cheez-its had been swept up. ;)

Lady in Waiting said...

I would have noticed the cheez-its had been swept up too!! Congrats on getting into BYU! What are you going to go for?