Thursday, September 6, 2007

You Give Yourself Away

I love U2. I'll admit it.

*************

Putting off way too many IMPORTANT things. Like, feeding my family with actual groceries and making sure that I actually can wear clean clothes.

Tonight's the night! Getting the act together!

A crash of waves, a break of thunder
Tiding the ebb and flows of hunger

Again, with the scrapbooking. Same paragraph as before and everything. Because of the flood at work, there is pretty much no way that anything normal can happen and therefore - nothing for us to do. Today, I made some wonderful little pages that I'm hoping are good enough to display. They are all little random gems that aren't really status quo for samples, but I love them! Maybe today is the day that I will receive some new prints in the mail and I'll just rampage through all my cardstock, ravish it and tear into some deep parts of history.

May I suggest you get the best

Or I'll get this crazy feeling out of my chest. It's my "there is probably something deep in my psyche that needs to be unleashed" chest clench. Or it's a "I have so much pent up energy and I need to go run around somewhere" esophogial spasm. Works like a charm.

I have never been able to explain it, but I've had it ever since I was a teenager. There are just some days where I feel like I can't breathe, but no matter how many puffs of the inhaler are inhaled. I'm sure it's a psychological thing, but I wish it wouldn't insist on visiting me so often.

With a whole new meaning and a brand new sense
Completely unrelated to the one I sent

I am so happy. I am so fresh. There are none that can touch me and none brave enough to try. If I weren't me, I would want to be.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I like the comment you put on my post. Monkey doodle head!