Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Meant to Be Moment

Old friends! New lovers! And the disabled!

I wore my husband's khakis to work today. Happy "Didn't Do the Laundry and Now You Get to Pay the Price For It" day!

A sore throat lead to sharing it, doctoring it and now to poisoning it with thousands of milligrams of medicine. Caleb coerced me to the health center and I only went because I thought it might be mono. It's terribly perplexing to me how I have come to distrust anyone who tries to fix anything of mine that is broken; ever since January, when the fancy machines and doctors couldn't tell me why my head was exploding, I have taken an active disinterest in paying someone and wasting my time, only to receive a kick in the pants in return. That is why this dyslexic laptop will never get sent away, my ear will always pop and my parents' oven stays kaput.

Lady Dreamer
You may be the soundest sleeper

As always, an unpopular topic. But here it is.

To be frank, I have recently put the idea of a baby in the backseat. Not that it wasn't important or that there wasn't a chance, but more that other things and passions and ideas made it so I didn't have to think about a baby 24/7. A freeing experience, to say the least.

None of this means that I don't want to have a baby. It just means that I actually am seeing that there's life without the existence of making life, you know?

Seeing some of our old friends
Feels good to dance again



Who does this girl look like? Why is it that when I uploaded photos of the Colors concert to my computer that I was wondering why a picture of Shelley was in with them? I must be the only one who sees it.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

It kind of looks like me, but yet it is totally you.